How much are the various Beer/Wine & Liquor Licence Fees?

How do you obtain an application for a licence?

Visit the TABC page for information on now to apply for a licence.


Propterty Tax

Where can I find information about property tax sales?

For information or a list of properties for sale due to delinquent taxes, contact the law firm of Perdue, Brandon, Fielder, Collins and Mott at pbfcm.com or 940-723-4323.

What do I need to know about delinquent taxes?

Under Texas law, you may be entitled to a payment agreement. Tax Office payment agreements have no closing costs and may save you money over those offered by third party companies. Please call the Tax Office to determine if you are eligible for a payment agreement.

What if I’m having difficulty paying my taxes?

We accept partial payments on current year, non-delinquent taxes. Pay as much and as often as you decide upon receiving your tax statement in October. Make payments over the four months through January 31st. If there is a balance remaining on February 1st, contact the tax office to see if you are eligible for a payment plan. The smaller the delinquent balance, the smaller penalty and interest.

What do I need to know about address changes?

Statements are mailed to the address we have on record. It is your responsibility to notify the appraisal district. We will forward any information you send to us on to the Wichita Appraisal District in your behalf. The Wichita Appraisal District’s change of address policy as published on their web site (wadtx.com, 940-322-2435)

Please send us something in writing either by mail, fax or email indicating the correct address for your property and a daytime phone number where you can be reached, in case we have any questions. In order to protect the interest of the property owner, it is Wichita Appraisal District’s policy not to make permanent address changes over the telephone.

For lien and deed records contact the County Clerk’s office (link, 940-766-8175)

What do I need to know about quarter payments?

With the over 65/disability exemption, the owner qualifies for installment payments. 1/4th the tax amount is required to be paid before the February 1 delinquency date or penalties and interest will be attached. After the last day of February, quarterly payments are no longer available for that tax year. The three remaining payments are due in March, May and July.

What do I need to know about exemption applications?

All applications for property tax exemptions must be submitted to the Wichita Appraisal District. Exemptions on your property for the current tax year are shown on your tax statement. 

How do I make a payment by phone?

Toll-free 1-866-511-6677. If you choose a live representative for assistance, you will need the bureau code of 7580933 and your 6 digit account number. There is a 2.35% charge for payments by card.

What is the payment deadline?

Property taxes are due upon receipt. All payments showing a January 31 or earlier U.S. postmark (not metered postage) will be considered timely. Please include your account number on your check. 


Motor Vehicle Retail Vendor Locations

Market Street

  • 4590 Kell Blvd, Wichita Falls TX 76309

United Supermarkets

  • 2720 Southwest Parkway, Wichita Falls TX 76308
  • 4516 Jacksboro Hwy, Wichita Falls TX 76302
  • 2522 Iowa Park Rd., Wichita Falls TX 76306
  • 311 South Ave. D, Burkburnett TX 76354

Renewing registration at any of these merchants location requires the following:

  • The renewal notice on the vehicle sent by Texas D.M.V.
  • Current proof of insurance on the vehicle
  • Inspection on vehicle must be current
  • The registration cannot be expired for more than 5 business days
  • Does not need new plates issued

What do I need to know before visiting the Motor Vehicle Help Desk ?

Avoid the lines: Conduct business in the middle of the month, avoiding the lunch hour.

Bring your I.D.: Titling a vehicle in your name requires your I.D.

Need a cost estimate: General fee information concerning title, registration, sales tax, penalties and standard presumptive value can be located at txdmv.gov and comptroller.texas.gov. Exact fees cannot be given over the phone. We must see all of your documents to be accurate.

Insurance: Bring your proof of insurance. Some records must be verified manually.

Inspections: Most vehicles will require a state inspection NO more than 90 days prior to registration expiration (pending legislation)

Title work: All title transfers require an ownership document and title application Form 130-U.

Debit or credit card use: Card use in our office will incur a convenience fee by the servicing company of 2.50% times the cost of your registration fee. Online registration, see fees above.

Driver’s License information: Contact the Dept. of Public Safety. (940) 851-5600

Certified Copy of a Texas Title: Contact Texas Department of Motor Vehicles. (940) 235-4800 option #4.

United Market Street and Supermarkets: Customer service hours at the 4 United’s extends your hours and adds 4 locations for you to renew your registration.