What do I need to know about address changes?

Statements are mailed to the address we have on record. It is your responsibility to notify the appraisal district. We will forward any information you send to us on to the Wichita Appraisal District in your behalf. The Wichita Appraisal District’s change of address policy as published on their web site (wadtx.com, 940-322-2435)

Please send us something in writing either by mail, fax or email indicating the correct address for your property and a daytime phone number where you can be reached, in case we have any questions. In order to protect the interest of the property owner, it is Wichita Appraisal District’s policy not to make permanent address changes over the telephone.

For lien and deed records contact the County Clerk’s office (link, 940-766-8175)