What if I’m having difficulty paying my taxes?

We accept partial payments on current year, non-delinquent taxes. Pay as much and as often as you decide upon receiving your tax statement in October. Make payments over the four months through January 31st. If there is a balance remaining on February 1st, contact the tax office to see if you are eligible for a payment plan. The smaller the delinquent balance, the smaller penalty and interest.